Import Your HS Book of Business & Get 5 Free Enrollments...

KennyWest

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have received emails and calls from quite a few who have used HealthSherpa prior after we announced the ability to import your book of business from them into ACAExpress. Used them in the past but not yet setup an account with ACAExpess?

How about your first 5 enrollments for FREE? Just create a new profile at ACAExpress and upload your export from them to us and then chat with our support and mention this post and they will put five free enrollments in your profile!

Why ACAExpress? Easy - we do things no one else can. Check out our demo video.

• Renewals: The only ACA platform with side by side comparison to renew your clients' plans fast regardless of whether the carrier is still available or not. If their prior carrier is not available we will display best matching plan which you are appointed with.

• Leads: Exclusive phone and web leads, straight to your cell, office, email or ACAExpress database

• Ancillary Products: National General ancillary products for 2017 - launch date on ACAExpress is imminent, will update here when live so get appointed now to get ahead of the curve. Not appointed with them? Shoot me an email at [email protected] . Reminder; we are not an FMO so your contract will be between you and them.

• Import Book of Business: Get started in no time by importing your leads or book of business directly into the platform. Save time by not having to re-enter info such as name, address, income, etc.!

• Stability: ACAExpress was the only platform that didn't go down during 2016 OEP

• Best in Class Support: We believe that speaks for itself :)

There's a lot more we can do, and we've already processed thousands of enrollments this OE, so come see for yourself.

Click here to get setup with our Standard Signup | ACAExpress
After the first 5 will be $12.50 each or you can change to Pro Express at anytime which is $99.95 and includes first 50 apps each month at no added cost. Excess at $10.00. Note as well, the $99.95 Pro Express fee is pro-rated and you can change back to Standard anytime.

Wishing everyone a successful OEP season - It's go time!

Quote we received just this week from a customer who had been using them prior:
"I was late to the ACA Express party, using another WBE. But Kenny and the entire team at ACA Express came through for my business when it was needed most. When others are absent from support, ACAExpress is on top of things. Great program, great support, and excellent value for the money. It's a game changer for independent insurance agents working with Affordable Care Act plans." - Jeff G.

Back