Important Email I Got from CMS

Yagents

Guru
5000 Post Club
Arizona
à“`ñ!¶iOPÈïÿ[p¿ü4Ã\tÌ/]*©ìŠØ¨©üCa¶Úÿ0Ãz+ƒôÑÿmš] 0ÿÆf—_**©ìŠØ¨©]µØmš\f–{

That looks like the same message from space that the Search for Extra Terrestrial Intelligence (SETI) team dismissed, due to it having a non-intelligent origin.
:laugh:

I also received the message after 5:00pm on 8-4-2014. After opening the attachment it said the Registration closes Monday Aug-4th @ 1:00pm.
So to sum it up, get an e-mail for webinar from CMS after 5:00pm on 8-4-2014 informing me of a webinar that I can't even sign up for because the Registration already closed. Got to love CMS: ROFL.

I also received the message after 5:00pm on 8-4-2014. After opening the attachment it said the Registration closes Monday Aug-4th @ 1:00pm.
So to sum it up, get an e-mail for webinar from CMS after 5:00pm on 8-4-2014 informing me of a webinar that I can't even sign up for because the Registration already closed. Got to love CMS: ROFL.

The e-mail said registration ends 10:00 am the day of the webinar. I tried to sign up at 9:00 this morning and it said it closed yesterday at 1:00 pm.

I had this email forwarded to me from my licensing staff. There were 3 powerpoint docs attached.

Each PP doc was a flyer for a repeat of the presentation. Dates were/are 8-5, 12, and 19th.

The reason some of you received crypto was probably due to your ISP or email provider blocking the PP docs.

I've converted from PP to PDF for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• Agent_Broker_FFMRegistration_Eflyer_080514.pdf
    416.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Agent_Broker_FFMRegistration_Eflyer_081214.pdf
    415 KB · Views: 2
  • Agent_Broker_FFMRegistration_Eflyer_081914.pdf
    418.2 KB · Views: 5
Back