In Field Quoter

Kongerup

Expert
Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a quoter that agents can use in the field to help narrow down best carrier options/products based on age, health criteria, and build chart. I am looking specifically for something that takes alot of the guessing game out of which carrier to quote for new agents in the field. I understand there is no perfect solution that will be able to cover every scenario but looking for a detailed software that takes the client's data and matches it with a carrier and product that we have a higher than average chance of getting approved with. Looking for Term, WL/IUL, and FE product solutions. Is there anything out there that exists?

TIA

-JK

Hi - check out Back9ins.com. It is pretty slick and gives access to a ton of carriers. Plus all kinds of life, disability, and other products.

That looks nice too. But I am still looking for something that weeds out carriers based on health criteria. Something with check box options for HBP, Diabetes, Sleep Apnea etc and when certain boxes are checked it only provides viable carriers based on underwriting guides. I want to try to eliminate the guessing of which health class to quote as much as possible.

That looks nice too. But I am still looking for something that weeds out carriers based on health criteria. Something with check box options for HBP, Diabetes, Sleep Apnea etc and when certain boxes are checked it only provides viable carriers based on underwriting guides. I want to try to eliminate the guessing of which health class to quote as much as possible.

After you run a comparison, look for the health option in the blue menu on the bottom of the screen.

There is really nothing good that does that. Everyone claims to be working on them but they have all been doing that for the last 10 years. Just carry your agency's health cheat-sheets with you and lean on the guys making the over rides on you. Very quickly you learn this stuff. It's just part of what separates the new agents from the ones with 6-months of field experience.

A big part is to select a focused product and learn that first. Don't try to learn everything all at once. You will go broke before you make it if you try to chase too many directions.

Latest posts

Back