In-House Mailers is This a Good Deal? Stuffer Inserter!

iiinycboi

Guru
100+ Post Club
Neopost si-30 for 800 dollars used?? i want a folder stuffer, but i dont really know the pricing for these things. I always see 5k - 30k and this one is so cheap....

Am i being scammed? How do i test it? What to look for?

i paid 1000 for mine. It had 625000 cycles on it... I would make sure there's a local dealer close by, or see if that person sells many of the same thing.

Since I've gotten mine, I've had 3 or 4 errors that I've had to fix. Replace belts, replace e-clips that popped off of the gears, etc. Be prepared to take it apart and learn how it works.

It saves a lot of time, but can be a lot of headaches as well. I have a hasler m4000, and have probably done 40,000 since i bought it

hmm interesting, i believe the m4000 is the higher end version? i paid 800 and it got 19k cycles only. But the envelopes keep getting stuck or grabbing two. no errors or broken parts yet.

I plan to use it with my cold calling. going to just mail merge the people who i called or say yes they are willing to accept some mail. A lot easier then hand stuffing i guess. Print out a batch of templates and stuffed them into windowed envelopes.

hmm interesting, i believe the m4000 is the higher end version? i paid 800 and it got 19k cycles only. But the envelopes keep getting stuck or grabbing two. no errors or broken parts yet.

I plan to use it with my cold calling. going to just mail merge the people who i called or say yes they are willing to accept some mail. A lot easier then hand stuffing i guess. Print out a batch of templates and stuffed them into windowed envelopes.

If all you want to do is mail something to people you speak with, I would suggest post cards.

Buy blank ones, the sheets come 8x11 perforated, all different colors.
You can change the message, and keep it simple.

Burris Computer forms is an option for the blank cards.
They are based out of Va.

i've had lots of little issues/adjustments that I've made with mine. Some will get stuck, some won't seal correctly. Each little adjustment makes it work better and better. I probably only have it foul up less than 10 times for 1000 mailers. Sometimes never at all.

Will save you a ton of time. I do a good bit of direct mail, and couldn't live without it!

yeah, im using it for sending out invoices and bills, direct marketing letters, and sales promo for my cold call campaign. But each time it gets stuck i have to reload everything, i have no clue what is making it grab 2 envelopes or not stuffing correctly

not sure about your model, but when mine would grab 2 envelopes, there is a envelope feed adjustment that allows me to set the width of the envelope, and the depth of how many that can be grabbed.

if it's putting stuff in crooked, mine has an adjustment that needs to be very tight to it goes in straight...l know that's kind of vague.

mine also used to set 1 side in, but the other wouldn't stuff, so I had to adjust the lifters that lift the envelope.

Iprobably ran 10k before I really understood all of the adjustments that needed to be made

direct mail

is a service which will answer your all question related to the mail marketing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
it is the best thing to do. it will make your life better.

Last edited:
i paid 1000 for mine. It had 625000 cycles on it... I would make sure there's a local dealer close by, or see if that person sells many of the same thing.

Since I've gotten mine, I've had 3 or 4 errors that I've had to fix. Replace belts, replace e-clips that popped off of the gears, etc. Be prepared to take it apart and learn how it works.

It saves a lot of time, but can be a lot of headaches as well. I have a hasler m4000, and have probably done 40,000 since i bought it

having a dealer close by is a must. these machines jam up easily and have issues. I have one in my office and I'm sure I drove the tech guy crazy for the first two months.

Definitely worth the money. Saves you a lot of time.

Back