In need

hope33709

Expert
I am in need of an annuity product (with a good company, of course) that has a good bonus to it. Also looking for an indexed annuity.
Problem is, I placed it with Alliantz in the Endurance 15 yr and because the guy wants to take the 10% out a year, they don't want to do it for him. They say the suitability doesn't work out because he has his liquid cash in reverse mortgage money.

Any suggestions, I have until Tuesday to find something else.:mad:

I am in need of an annuity product (with a good company, of course) that has a good bonus to it. Also looking for an indexed annuity.
Problem is, I placed it with Alliantz in the Endurance 15 yr and because the guy wants to take the 10% out a year, they don't want to do it for him. They say the suitability doesn't work out because he has his liquid cash in reverse mortgage money.

Any suggestions, I have until Tuesday to find something else.:mad:

Try Midland Annuities. Nice company, no FMO... you go direct.

Al

Customer Service isn't that great no, but it's really no worse than anyone else. Best customer service I've had is from American National. Who's the best to you Senior Advisor?

I have Midland emailing me contracting papers, their product looks good with a 14 yr or 10 yr walk away, depending on chosen product.

Give me any negatives you might have on this company, I appreciate everyone's input on this, your help and input has given me some direction and ALOT of inspiration. I haven't really tried selling anything in the last 10 yrs, so I'm just getting back into it. Many, many thanks.:)

To give you a better picture:
Client is 66yrs old, $80,000 IRA, looking for $500.00 per month or 8-10% withdrawal after first year to supplement income.

Back