In Pharmacy Sales; Medicare Advantage, Part-D, Med. Supplements

Joe Moore

Guru
100+ Post Club
Licensed Health Insurance Agents needed for Large In-Chain Store Sales. Special need for Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee, as the products in this area should be great for sales and popularity, because of design of the product and market conditions. Popular well-known highly advertised program. If interested in other areas, please inquire, as at present time there are many areas open in many areas of the country.

Replacing the PFFS Plans, which all have to be replaced before the years end will start October 1, 2010. This should be like shooting fish in a barrel. There are a lot of PFFS plans that exist in the Southwest Virginia area. These people will be looking for a home for their policies. WE HAVE LEARNED THAT ALL OF SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA, THE ROANOKE AND RICHMOND AREAS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED "HOT" AREAS for this product. In these areas, the company is willing to supply exclusive direct mail leads (MAPD targeted) for $200 per 1000 leads mailed. As you lead hounds know, this is about 1/2 price of the going rate.

As an added bonus, National Senior Benefits will bonus the ordering agent $50 per 1000 mailed.
This gets the mailed cost for leads $150.00 per 1000 to the agent. Maximum per order per agent will be 3000. Sales volume will need to justify our losses on the leads. With this cost of leads, the superior product, the situation with the PFFS Plans, and other various factors, we look for the areas to fill up fast, and we do not want to have agents tripping over each other. Once we feel we have enough agents and leads in the field, we will not over mail an area.

Commissions will not be cut to make up for the lead bonus structure. Commissions will be in the $403/$201 area.

If you staff a store, after this, 4 - 6/hour days/week of staffing the booth will be required from November 15, 2010 until end of year. Direct company contract and pay (we do not handle your money). On-line certification that needs to be started as soon as possible available very soon. With persistent hard work, opportunity to make potentially great money in a small period of time. Commissions for 10-years. This will be our 6th year offering these products, and we have agents who have built real substantial incomes for now and the future.

Should staffing a store not be in your plans, we have many high commission well-known company contracts available in Final Expense and Health Products (mainly Senior Market Products).

We have agents considering a "buddy" plan, where 2 agents would split a store and work 12 hours per week per agent.

LIFE INSURANCE LICENSE NOT REQUIRED TO STAFF A STORE or sell MAPD plans. HEALTH INSURANCE LICENSE IS REQUIRED.

This could lead to full-time insurance sales, and may be an opportunity you may not want to pass on.

Greg Moore or Joe Moore

Last edited:
Re: In Pharmacy Sales; Medicare Advantage, Part-D, Med. Supplemen

Joe, I am interested in learning more about being contracted with your company. I am looking to sell final expense locally. I am in southwest Virginia specifically Roanoke.

Re: In Pharmacy Sales; Medicare Advantage, Part-D, Med. Supplemen

Joe, I am interested in learning more about being contracted with your company. I am looking to sell final expense locally. I am in southwest Virginia specifically Roanoke.

Send me your email address at mine: [email protected]. I will send contracting and product info.

Thanks
Joe

Back