In Search for a Decent Lead Generating Company

carlosb1694

Hey everyone, feel free to make fun of me since I am new to these forums. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a lead generating company that is decent in their promises to provide GOOD leads. I've been selling life insurance (mortgage protection,term life,final expense) for the last 5 months, still relatively new but I am in desperate need for a lead generating company, if there are some that have the option of taking live transfers, which would you recommend?

Hey everyone, feel free to make fun of me since I am new to these forums. Anyhow, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a lead generating company that is decent in their promises to provide GOOD leads. I've been selling life insurance (mortgage protection,term life,final expense) for the last 5 months, still relatively new but I am in desperate need for a lead generating company, if there are some that have the option of taking live transfers, which would you recommend?

Contact Todd Daviso on the Forum. He's a little strange but according to him he has the best leads. :laugh: Seriously, he's a really nice guy and everyone says his leads are great.

----------

Here's his contact info.

Insurance Forum - View Profile: digfesales105

Were you born with those ears :D

On Rip-off now: PrimaTechMarketing, LLC (formerly) Savant Insurance Solutions He backstabbed us and wrongfully accused us of his fault. Roseville California

Back