In Search of Help and Direction

SBinNC

I have successfully passed testing and am awaiting the delivery of my Life and Health licenses in the state of North Carolina. Now What?

I had originally planned to work with NAA but now have chosen NOT to do that. I'd prefer not to rehash the whys and why nots so please refrain from starting that conversation.

So now what? How do I secure appointments with companies to sell Life and/or Health insurance? Any help is appreciated and accepted.

Thanks in advance.

Stephanie

You contact them and say "I want to sell your stuff. Will you let me?"

Then they'll send you the paperwork and you'll return it back.

Seriously, could you be more vague in these answers? Is there a directory of information available? I have checked numerous websites and have yet to find information on gaining appointments within said companies. So do I just contact a customer service number or what? I thought that this was supposed to be a forum for assistance no wasting my time!

If you are still searching for place to get your contracts, I would be happy to assist you with that. Please send me an email with your availability and we'll set up a time to chat.

We also have an “HCO Company Overview” webinar that we run every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00am MT / 1:00pm ET. I’ll send you an invitation.

This webinar is VERY informative and I’m confident you will be glad you attended. I cover the following during the webinar:

Benefits of Becoming an Agent with Health Choice One

How to Get Contracted to Sell for our Insurance Carriers

Support Services Provided to You at NO Cost

Commissions, Leads and Bonuses

I look forward to speaking with you!!

I'm in a very similar situation. I'm in Charlotte, NC. Been working for a national health carrier here in town and was just laid off on Tuesday. Looking at giving it a go on my own, but not sure where to start either.

Getting appointed is a pretty simple process. Go to each carriers websites and you should find links that will walk you through the process. I can give you a few ideas on which carriers are worth working with if you're looking towards the health side. I'm a bit lost on the life side however.

Finding the clients...not thats the challenge!

We should compare notes. What's your plan?

Back