In search of IMO

hello everyone,

I've been itching to get into life insurance sales but really dont know where to begin. I've been licensed for the past 5 years and focused primarily in health care. Specifically Indemnity plans. The pay has been good but I want to try something different . please help a newbie out

hello everyone,

I've been itching to get into life insurance sales but really dont know where to begin. I've been licensed for the past 5 years and focused primarily in health care. Specifically Indemnity plans. The pay has been good but I want to try something different . please help a newbie out

I had an itch once too. I found steroid cream very helpful.

Nah, it was a little more like this.

qAV1RIn.gif

hello everyone,

I recruit for several of the top IMO's in the country. Integrity, OneLife / Heartland, TAG and more . . .

My concept is unique in that I can get you details on various programs, provide information and you can make an educated decision.

Hit me up - no obligation.

I recruit for several of the top IMO's in the country. Integrity, OneLife / Heartland, TAG and more . . .

My concept is unique in that I can get you details on various programs, provide information and you can make an educated decision.

Hit me up - no obligation.
Hey Tom, how do you decide which FMO to recommend?

Back