Incentive Trips for Agents/uplines

GalvIns

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi all,

I'm working on a competitive analysis of some of the final expense IMO's and Carriers. I know that I mentioned this a long time ago, but things are finally starting to come to fruition.

With that being said, would the community mind sharing me with me the best and worst incentive trips? Also, what sort of trips have been overdone and what would be something new that may not have been explored?

Thank you in advance.

-Paul

I personally don't like the cruises

To be on the safe side go to a beach location

My ideal trip now would be some random European city or somewhere besides Cancun punta cana cabo and the other beach locations that are popular...they are nice places don't get me wrong but I'd rather see somewhere new

Look at the "complete carrier" thread we mentioned trips there a bit. A trip if you ask me should be 65-80k and a 12 month qualifier.

Hi all,

I'm working on a competitive analysis of some of the final expense IMO's and Carriers. I know that I mentioned this a long time ago, but things are finally starting to come to fruition.

With that being said, would the community mind sharing me with me the best and worst incentive trips? Also, what sort of trips have been overdone and what would be something new that may not have been explored?

Thank you in advance.

-Paul

I would prefer to qualify for trips to Continental Europe before the Caliphate returns.

Hi all,

Thank you in advance.

-Paul

We just went on one to Vancouver/British Columbia. That was a real nice one. Very different than the beaches that most go to.

The Alaskan cruises that all the companies seem to be going on now are real nice.

Atlantis resort in the Bahamas is a great one. Actually any resort in the Bahamas is great. I prefer that to Hawaii.

I personally am not fired up by traveling to Europe. I turned down a trip to Budapest that we won. I heard it was real nice but that's too much travel for me.

But really if companies would just offer a couple of choices of destinations and flexibility of when you could go, it would be the most attractive option.

Hi all,

Thank you in advance.

-Paul

I've been on a bunch of trips. My list of favorite features are:

-DON'T 1099 first and foremost
-NO trips in the U.S.
-5 day trip MINIMUM
-ALL inclusive
-60K-70K to qualify
-FIJI/TAHITI are two places that come to mind :)
-80% persistency
-ONLY 1 required get together during trip

I'll Think of more things to add to the list later when I have more time. Or just call me ;)

unlike Spur, i like the US trips.. particularly when a company puts on a couple per year with a three month qualification period requiring around 15K..

I've been on a bunch of trips. My list of favorite features are:

-DON'T 1099 first and foremost
-NO trips in the U.S.
-5 day trip MINIMUM
-ALL inclusive
-60K-70K to qualify
-FIJI/TAHITI are two places that come to mind :)
-80% persistency
-ONLY 1 required get together during trip

I'll Think of more things to add to the list later when I have more time. Or just call me ;)

Bro what about Hawaii?? That's barely the U.S.

But seriously, you know you would look forward to Hawaii :)

Bro what about Hawaii?? That's barely the U.S.

But seriously, you know you would look forward to Hawaii :)

Did Hawaii years ago.. It was really nice but I don't have any great desire to go back as the flight was loooong!

Guess the trip I enjoyed more than any was Spain... but again, it was a long flight.

Back