Income

Dave

I'n new. Will take my license exam next week and work for Colonial. Can you really make six figures?:)

I'n new. Will take my license exam next week and work for Colonial. Can you really make six figures?:)

In all reality, it would be tough making six figures working for Colonial, not impossible. In your first year, it would be less likely!

Yes you can.... after about 20 years. I know a bunch of agents who have been with Colonial for that length of time and who have huge book and are busy every other day doing a re-work of a case (done each year) putting new business on the books.

OR, if you can land several whales where you get good participation you might make 6 figures.

However to be realistic if you work full-time on just Colonial you are looking more at $50K to $70K than $100K.

But you may be 'super-agent' and.... YMMV.

Al

Most people turn and burn and don't make it , "if it were that easy everyone would be doing it" comes to mind.

There are not a lot of $100k jobs out there unless you are doing a very niche specialty or sales (which is a rough ride).

The promise of $100k to someone who is not used to making $100k, or $80k , or even $60k sounds great until you dive in and realize how hard $100k is to achieve.

Hopefully you are not needing immediate funds for light bill and car notes, this is where most people turn and burn they don't have enough cushion to make it through the ramp up.

Good luck either way...

Yes you can.... after about 20 years. I know a bunch of agents who have been with Colonial for that length of time and who have huge book

Thats because when you quit they take your little book and put it with their big book....

Back