Increased cost of using Send Out Cards (SOC)

timeflies

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Bevo on the Forum recommended that I consider using SOC about a year ago. Although, it is very difficult to measure the # of increased sales and improved retention from using SOC, I have done 5-6 mailings over the past year and I get very good feedback from many members about liking the greeting cards. Can't beat the convenience of SOC either. Earlier this year, SOC announced some changes to their subscription options and for the types of mailings I do using campaigns, it looks like there will be a pretty sizable rate increase. Under the legacy system, sending a customized card to my 500 members would run me about $700. Under the new system, I think it will be over $1,000.

That is a big increase if you use the system much. I am trying to decide if I should bite the bullet and pay the higher cost, or look for an alternative? I don't even think there is anything similar to SOC for agents to use. Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated.

Here are a couple I have researched, but haven't taken the time to fully test.

Lob.com
thanks.io

Both are postcard, not folded cards like SOC. Talked to click2mail.com, but they didn't have crm integration like the others did.

I have been searching for something cheaper than SOC myself. I am currenlty teetering on Thanks.io http://go.thanks.io?afmc=c5 is my link I have tested the product only and once I check how I will intergrate it with FB and my CRM I will proceed. I do like the soc option to add on things like brownies...however SOC based on two different webinars SOC will be too costly for my small but growing real estate database

I am a former SOC user. It has grown my biz, but with the website changes that I find too clunky, and the huge price increase, I had to try an alternative. Thankfully I found it - it is called BannerSeason. Folded cards, postcards, gifts, API and CRM automation connectivity as an addon. You can check it out for free. Everyone needs an invite code. Mine is TRUSTEE. Feel free to look around and use it. BannerSeason

Back