Independence Blue Cross and Health America One

Hey everyone, I've asked this question, and I will ask it again because I don't think people understood what I was asking last time.

In the state of Pennsylvania, are there any companies that do what Health Choice One does in terms of you bringing on other agents where you make a small percentage off of them, at the same time those agents have their own username and password. Does anyone know of any companies that do this for Health America and Independence Blue Cross Blue Shield in Pennsylvania?

Thanks

In the state of Pennsylvania, are there any companies that do what Health Choice One does in terms of you bringing on other agents where you make a small percentage off of them, at the same time those agents have their own username and password.

As far as I know, yes you can bring on other agents that you make a small percentage off of, but they must share a username and password.

Arlen Specter and Phil Spector are working on this gross inequity, and as Obama has promised a free username and password for all, they expect legislative relief sooner than later.

If you want to write Independence Blue Cross, you must be appointed through a Level II brokerage rather than directly with IBC. That brokerage will pay your commissions and receive an override from IBC. IBC cut out direct appointments a few years ago unless you had a large book to qualify as a Level II brokerage.

Back