Independent Agency Conversion Ration on Internet Leads?

lawerence123

Was curious for you independents what your closing ratios are for internet leads with a quality lead source? (Auto, Home, Life) Also your retention? In the past i have went the other direction on the internet business focussing more on telemarketing but I am looking into partnering with a site to get exclusive leads in the agency. Might be a good oportunity but i trying to get a handle on the numbers.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited:
What type of business? P&C, L&H, etc.? I have an agent friend who does pretty well with commercial internet leads. Personal lines internet leads, in general, blow...

What type of business? P&C, L&H, etc.? I have an agent friend who does pretty well with commercial internet leads. Personal lines internet leads, in general, blow...

Auto, Home, and Life. My particular arrangement i wouldnt have to buy the leads. Owner of the site is licensed so he will be paid on each closed deal. Leads will be exclusive to the agency.

Home, Auto, and Life. Leads are exclusive to my agency and i dont have to buy them. The owner of the site is licensed and would be paid per transaction.

Back