Independent Agency in Harris County of Houston, TX for Sale

Discussion in 'Insurance Agency Acquisition and Valuation Forum' started by elainedong, Apr 10, 2014.

1. elainedong

elainedong Member

State:
    Alabama
    I have an agency has been operating for about 6 years plus. My annual gross is $300,000. 70% for personal, and 30% for commercial. 80% of clients are vietnamese, and 20% is mixed. My clients are with standard companies. I'm looking to do something else, and wanting to sale.
    Please contact me if you are interested.

2. mamaiman

mamaiman Member

State:

I sell insurance agencies all over the USA. I have a client interested in buying an agency in Houston. Please call me. Mike Maiman, Agency-Broker.com. Toll Free: 855-343-5544.

3. Vintage

Vintage New Member

I,m interested in speaking to you about purchasing your agency. I just relocated to Houston and selling my agency in Louisiana. Please contact me 337-499-9598

Larry Bridges

4. ericinsures

ericinsures Well-Known Member

Do you know of any for sale in middle Tennessee

5. Lin77

Lin77 New Member

How much are you selling for

6. shanegraham

shanegraham New Member

State:
    Texas
    If you still have your agency or block of business and interested in speaking about selling, please respond to [email protected]
    Providing contact information as well as preferred time to connect. Once I have received information I will reach out to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
    Shane Graham

7. THIGPENTWFG

THIGPENTWFG New Member

State:
    Texas
    Please contact me, I look forward to hearing from you.

Chrystal Thigpen
    The Woodlands Financial Group
    Sales & Services Representative
    1201 Lake Woodlands Dr., Ste 4020
    The Woodlands, TX 77380
    281-466-1187 Direct
    281-298-8626 Fax

8. Twolf

Twolf New Member

Hello there! Are you still in the market to sell your insurance agency? I actually have a very qualified buyer that is interested I am also a business broker with Dellingco international business brokers I would love to speak with you more regarding this if you are still in the market for selling your business. Please contact me Terra Wolf at 713-783-5800 and please visit my website: dellingco dot com Business Brokers Houston | Del Lingo International

9. Twolf

Twolf New Member

Hello there! Are you still in the market to sell your insurance agency? I actually have a very qualified buyer that is interested I am also a business broker with Dellingco international business brokers I would love to speak with you more regarding this if you are still in the market for selling your business. Please contact me Terra Wolf at 713-783-5800 and please visit my website: for dellingco Business Brokers in Houston.

10. topinsur

topinsur Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    I'm interested in buying small agency. Proposals from all states will be considered, so please contact me if you have something to offer.