Independent Agent or Modern Woodman of America?

Hey everybody,

So, currently I am an independent agent soliciting mostly Life Insurance and Medicare supplements in my local community. I have been discussing a career with Modern Woodman of America regarding a position as a regional director. Does anybody have any experience with this position? I know the commissions are cut, but the benefits package sounds nice. However, I have tried positions like this before where they promise the world and then leave you hanging out to dry. Any opinions of the position or the company in general? Thanks!

Hey everybody,

So, currently I am an independent agent soliciting mostly Life Insurance and Medicare supplements in my local community. I have been discussing a career with Modern Woodman of America regarding a position as a regional director. Does anybody have any experience with this position? I know the commissions are cut, but the benefits package sounds nice. However, I have tried positions like this before where they promise the world and then leave you hanging out to dry. Any opinions of the position or the company in general? Thanks!

If you are struggling as an independent then maybe the regular 9 to 5 is what you should look at?:yes:

My dad worked for them and so does a friend of mine. Both of them had great things to say and I trust their judgement. I prefer to be independent and wouldn't have it any other way. I love the freedom of answering only to myself. Are you having issues as an independent? Are you lacking support? What is making you consider the switch.

Latest posts

Back