Independent Agents Are KING!!!

MedSuppPro

Guru
1000 Post Club
I've been in this bushiness for over 21 years. I believe that for the last 10 years, the independent MedSupp agent has been spit on, kicked around, and terminated by most of the carriers.

Many a carrier believed that they could do it all in house and didn't need the independent. It has been brutal!

But, today --today, the Independent MedSupp and or Medicare Advantage Independent Agent is:

KING!!!

Contracts are softer, commissions are rising, and old guards like BCBS, GenWorth, and AARP, are embracing us.

So who needs threats... when ya can get a whole lot more with sugar then ya do with vinegar.

Gota love it,

I agree. I love being independent. Now I do not have to listen to some nobody talk about how much they do for you or how much they do things in your best interest. I have yet to find a captive place worth staying. I have yet to find a captive office whose owner isn't full of crap and full of themselves. All they do is take money for nothing and beg for more.

They all try to threaten you but in the end what comes around goes around. :D:D:D:D:D:D

I still need help, what about clauses that say they can sue if you directly or indirectly replace any of THEIR business. And make you pay court costs.
Again where is the training, the free leads, anything. I'll ever get is a few encouraging words and told get out and work.

Is there a way to be independent and still get training? Free leads would be nice but I think the leads you can generate yourself would be the best. I am just looking for training and to be free to sell what I want at the pace I can handle. Any advice would be great!

Is there a way to be independent and still get training? Free leads would be nice but I think the leads you can generate yourself would be the best. I am just looking for training and to be free to sell what I want at the pace I can handle. Any advice would be great!

You are right, you do not need leads, the very best leads are the ones you generate yourself. I have been doing it that way for years.

I do offer training if you are interested. Real training that includes a very smooth way of generating your own leads.

I always have time to talk to agents so if you would like to talk about how to get started, don't hesitate to give me a call. I still remember what it was like when I first started sixteen years ago.

I hope so. I just got my MedSupp/LTC license today. NC unfortunately requires a separate test.

Is your life license included in that as well? If not you may also want to get that. Final Expense is the perfect, easiest product to cross sell to Med Supp clients.

Once you write the Med Supp app, all you do is simply suggest that they use the money they saved to invest in a FE plan. It is usually a very smooth sale. The key is that you are not using any "new" money. It is money that they already have budgeted and are spending.

Just a thought.

I still need help, what about clauses that say they can sue if you directly or indirectly replace any of THEIR business. And make you pay court costs.
Again where is the training, the free leads, anything. I'll ever get is a few encouraging words and told get out and work.

No such thing as free leads, or at least free leads that will provide sales. As for businesses sueing you for replacing their business. I don't know but That don't sound right. I mean if you replace a policy following your states regulations what can they do? If you can save someone money and offer them the same or better service I say go for it!

Back