Independent Agents Are KING!!!

I've been in this bushiness for over 21 years. I believe that for the last 10 years, the independent MedSupp agent has been spit on, kicked around, and terminated by most of the carriers.

Many a carrier believed that they could do it all in house and didn't need the independent. It has been brutal!

But, today --today, the Independent MedSupp and or Medicare Advantage Independent Agent is:

KING!!!

Don't forget the lady agents...they are the Queens.

Contracts are softer, commissions are rising, and old guards like BCBS, GenWorth, and AARP, are embracing us.

So who needs threats... when ya can get a whole lot more with sugar then ya do with vinegar.

Gota love it,

Don't forget the lady agents; they are the Queens.

Is there a way to be independent and still get training? Free leads would be nice but I think the leads you can generate yourself would be the best. I am just looking for training and to be free to sell what I want at the pace I can handle. Any advice would be great!
There are all kinds of training site on the web. You just need to do a google search. If you want to get into the final expense market, theres a guy with a website called finalexpense101.com, just put in training for ______agents or something like that, whatever your specialty is.

OK -- I get the queen thingy. I didn't mean to have the gender-neutral “King” taken out of context in a pejorative way.

hehehe
:D:D:D

But, seriously folks this thread is so 4 years ago.

Back