Independent Agents/COI Illustrations

I was just wondering if any other independent agents have trouble getting or running COI illustrations...or just find it way too time consuming. I work in a much different capacity than most agents so I'm not sure how relevant this to the members of this board.

Would it be useful to anyone else if there were a program that could run a COI illustration for any carrier with the touch of a button?

Definitely. I can think of several situations in the past where this would have been useful..

Are you putting together a program?

Last edited:
The closest thing I have found is through Crump (nee, Bisys). I can compare COI on about 30 term policies at once. They also have a standardized function for the eight cheapest carriers. You enter the client info and the minimum carrier rating, click the button and BAM! You now have eight different COI's you can drill into.

To access this, you need to contact one of their regional offices and get yourself access to their website. You will not officially contract with them until you place your first business.

The closest thing I have found is through Crump (nee, Bisys). I can compare COI on about 30 term policies at once. They also have a standardized function for the eight cheapest carriers. You enter the client info and the minimum carrier rating, click the button and BAM! You now have eight different COI's you can drill into.

To access this, you need to contact one of their regional offices and get yourself access to their website. You will not officially contract with them until you place your first business.

Great Satire there!:twitchy:

Back