Independent Health Insurance Agent Association

Re: New Lead Afflilate: ASAP Quotes

I personally signed up and have received leads this week with a 25% closing percentage or 1 out of 4 leads after returns.

This offer is exclusive to IHIAA members

Exclusive?

HealthChoiceOne is making the same "exclusive" offer.

They claim a 1-out-of-3 closing ratio however...

Back when your association started, you offered an "initial" rate of $19.95 a month, but warned it was "going up soon".

Did you ever raise it?

And this "introductory rate" stuff isn't some kind of sales pitch. It's a new association and the best way to build membership is offering a low intro rate.

After this is off the ground - and judging from interest that will be quickly - I will be setting new rates - yet to be determined but absolutely not $19.95 a month or $200 for a one-time payment.

OK, so this post is from March 8, 2008. Over 120 days or 4 months. Is this "quickly" as you characterize it?

How much are the "new" rates?

Yes - HCO is helping us spread the word. If you want that price or features you'll need an IHIAA member number.

And no - I decided not to raise that price. I received a lot of advice that I was not charging enough and my price should be more like $50 per month. Back then I agreed.

Upon reflection I don't agree. I'd rather have more members so I took that language off the site and we're at $19.95. In fact, after a year, recurring dues will be $20 flat coving the entire second year.

For your typical disclosure: We do not receive a dime or any type of incentive at all for ASAP - we simply put together a nice discount and offer.

John -

I have some agents that have requested some one on one training and assessment to see if they are cut out for the business.

Is this something included with IHIAA membership or can they buy these services additional? What would you suggest?

I just gave them the IHIAA website and told them there is probably enough information on their to keep them busy for a while for $20 it is a steal for that much information.

Paul - all I know is ASAP will ask for your IHIAA number for the discount. If you are not a member you do not get this deal. Period. Call Jessica at ASAP: 866-813-5263 X3 if you want clarification.

Joe - the site is packed with info, videos, etc...as well as all the webinars, forum and social network. However, if someone wants to find out if it's even worth joining since they may or may not pursue this field they can call or email me.

I didn't see anything in my email either about being a member. I can get the same deal you are offering.

If you can get same deal please post it here and I'll verify it. As it stands right now if you are not a member with your member ID you cannot get that deal. If you want to reply with "they gave it to me" I can follow up with ASAP and confirm that.

Back