Independent Insurance Agent

Or Give

DFTGERGHYRES a shot.

----------
^^
"Give NAMBLA a shot... "- I just Googled it and it says, North American Man/boy love association? Not sure what that is but I don't think that is an insurance agent association.

Last edited:
Hello marindependent. As a preface, I would like to apologize for the rude & childish responses from the previous two contributors. I would suggest you look at IA&B as their membership has proven very useful to myself & my colleagues.

Good luck to you :-)

Hello marindependent. As a preface, I would like to apologize for the rude & childish responses from the previous two contributors. I would suggest you look at IA&B as their membership has proven very useful to myself & my colleagues. Good luck to you :-)

.........nice....

Hello marindependent. As a preface, I would like to apologize for the rude & childish responses from the previous two contributors. I would suggest you look at IA&B as their membership has proven very useful to myself & my colleagues.

Good luck to you :-)

That's Funny Ins1876! Funny and Cute!

Hey Shawn, I'm not entirely following your rhetoric here, but can we keep it professional & help out the OP?

There are great Big I groups around the country. Depending on what state you are in will depend on the deliverable of the BIG I. I just attended the FAIA in FL and it was the best I have ever seen.

Is that better 1870?

----------

Its Still cute Ins1245

Thanks Shawn that was an actionable contribution to the OP. We're here to help each-other & new insurance professionals across the country so maybe we can take our roles here a bit more seriously? Best of luck OP, insurance is a great industry that will have you leaving work w/ a huge smile everyday for how many people you can help.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! People Come see...........The New Ins1567!

He has repented of his ways and has been Reborn! (And I am not mocking insurance Rebirth) I love when a wayward Prodigal Insurance agent comes around....

Back