Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers

Zac

Expert
Hi Everybody:

Anybody have any thoughts on the above mentioned organization with regards to an aspiring new Indy Ins. Agent (L&H, P&C). Any benefits ..

good or/and bad ...

Regards.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Why does it say 'super genius' under my login.. I feel ebarrassed .. :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Zac -- my personal feeling is that trying to master L&H, plus P&C, is way too much for starters. I believe you will get very unfocused trying to be all things to all people. It's like the old saying about trying to be a jack of all trades, and winding-up being a master of none.

atlantainsguy

Thank you for the advice Atlantainsguy. That's what I had in mind to start off by selling primarily Life and very little or no health, may be medsup if I could find a descent market for this whole year and may be next too and then add on P&C if I feel comfy selling life. I am now in the phase of looking the best association to join which'll get me ample training and support during my initial phase.

From this forum I know all about ILIAA & IHIAA, and the good things that people say about them which will be my primary picks but just want to get a general idea of the others who're arround

Best regards.

d**n, dont' I hate that 'Super Genius'

Last edited:
Zac -- the "soft spot" is leading with Medicare, and then cross-selling Final Expense/Burial coverage. It's a huge market, and the products/concepts are about as simple as they get. To me this is the easiest way to get off to a fast and profitable start.

I think the best advice you could get right now would be to speak with Frank about his Medicare "dialer" marketing system. You would get the solid training you need, the support you deserve, and competitive products.

If you decide you like the Medicare market, please PM me for the next logical step in your career progression -- which should be joining NAMSA for in-depth training and lots of CE credits.

Good selling to you!

atlantainsguy

Back