Index of Lives Program/Opportunity for Addt'l Income

I believe that mortality tables are public information available to anyone. In fact, the IRS publishes mortality tables that are used in conjuction with the MRD for IRA's. This idea doesn't appear to pass the smell test in my book.:skeptical:

I agree with you there. I'm assuming they are comparing life expectancy reports to insurance pricing etc. I'm not sure exactly what they are looking to find out.

I agree with you there. I'm assuming they are comparing life expectancy reports to insurance pricing etc. I'm not sure exactly what they are looking to find out.

Maybe you give us some more info before we jump on this.

What exactly do they want with this info, none of this "I guess" or "Im assuming" stuff...

Whats the Bank?

Will it be in writing that they wont contact our client?

Resell the info?

Who will be paying us? You? The Bank? Third Pary?

Is there some info in writing located on the web about this program? Or can you forward that to us?

I am offering $15 dollars to agents who have senior clients in IN and OH. They need to be 65+ years old. I am doing a survey on what the average cost of insurance is for this age group. I need their name, address, age, current company, and premium info, and phone number. Thanks.

I am with Chumps and theinsuranceguy...

Until I know who is getting the info, why they want it and how it all works, I cannot say this is something I would want to participate in.

This is idiotic to me. Can you see this conversation with your client playing out?

Agent - "Mrs. Jones, I need to get you to sign this HIPAA form and consent form (which we have no idea what it says). I'm then going to provide this company with all your personal information along with the dec page of your life insurance policy. Additionally, I will provide this company with some supporting information, such as an illustration of your policy."

Mrs Jones - "Why are you providing them this information?"

Agent - "Well, they're doing some type of research about the senior market in life insurance."

Mrs. Jones - "O.K., but why do they need this personal information about me to do this research?"

Agent - "Well, I'm not really sure, but they're going to pay me $100" (then we hear a click and the agent saying, Mrs. Jones?....Mrs. Jones?....Are you there Mrs. Jones....followed by a dial tone).

Yeah, I can see this working well.

I am offering $15 dollars to agents who have senior clients in IN and OH. They need to be 65+ years old. I am doing a survey on what the average cost of insurance is for this age group. I need their name, address, age, current company, and premium info, and phone number. Thanks.

I'm offering what Senior's offering...but I'm throwing in a bag of chips.

Back