Index UL

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I don't know much about Index U.L.
I'm studying them right now. With the market being so low right now, are they really any good? It looks like you can make more money, if you are willing to take a higher risk.

Can someone share this wisdom with me about Index UL.

D you sure like to talk on the phone lol

No. Most times it easier to spend 5 minutes on the phone than it is to spend 30 minutes explaining on a forum.

I offer a phone call because many times people are not interested in the answer; they are interested in starting or posting on a thread.

You are right; I do offer my services a lot. Give me a call sometime................LOL

I don't know much about Index U.L.
I'm studying them right now. With the market being so low right now, are they really any good? It looks like you can make more money, if you are willing to take a higher risk.

Can someone share this wisdom with me about Index UL.

IMO it's just a fixed UL that may pay a little better or worse than a fixed UL (just like index annuity may pay a little better or worse than a fixed annuity). It's far better than a VUL (IMO) as far as "potential" lifetime coverage is concerned but will lapse as fast with just minimum premiums. I have always sold near MEC to prevent premature lapses. Now I only sell WL or NLG ULs and people ask me to replace their ULs when I explain them the difference.

Totally agree with Mr. Kafka. The thing about EIUL is the same as an EIA, an agent can make the product sing and dance, but IMO, it is just that, song and dance.

Back