Indexed Universal Life

vacoronado

I am interested in offering Indexed Universal Life.can anyone suggests which are the best companies to get appointed with?

I am interested in offering Indexed Universal Life.can anyone suggests which are the best companies to get appointed with?

Well, if you contract with Sagicor...they have a nice 78 page powerpoint with a 30 question test at the end...all about IUL and Indexed Annuities. I don't know if it's worth a damn, I just did it today...I think I would have preferred a hot poker in my eye, but c'est la vie...it's over.

Their online quoting tool is pretty slick though...non med on their GUL and Term is nice to have. I'm hoping to write one tomorrow!

Well, if you contract with Sagicor...they have a nice 78 page powerpoint with a 30 question test at the end...all about IUL and Indexed Annuities. I don't know if it's worth a damn, I just did it today...I think I would have preferred a hot poker in my eye, but c'est la vie...it's over.

Their online quoting tool is pretty slick though...non med on their GUL and Term is nice to have. I'm hoping to write one tomorrow!

Term and UL??? Coming over to the dark side? ;)

Term and UL??? Coming over to the dark side? ;)

I just want to be like Lee! Seriously though, I've got a couple "traditional" carriers in the bag...SBLI, NA, Sagicor...ok that's it so far, but Genworth and Mass are next on the list. Open to other suggestions!

We have the Skipper to thank for my Sagicor interest. Non-med GUL up to age 65 and the slick online app...I'm hoping to write one tomorrow.

In all seriousness, if I knew of a better way to market for more traditional life sales, it'd be an easy transition for me. By a "knew" I meant not networking and glad handing a bunch of douche people...I'll take my salt of the earth broke people over that crowd!!

Completely unrelated to this thread, but hell when has that stopped me, I'm hooking up with a small P&C agency to cross sell P&C (since I have the license) and they are going to give me access to their book for life sales...pretty excited about that. Also, my accountant will now give me access to his book, since..in his words...I'm a complete agent...offering Personal lines, Commercial lines and Life...it's been a good 2 weeks...haven't sold $hit...but a good 2 weeks none the less!

I just want to be like Lee! Seriously though, I've got a couple "traditional" carriers in the bag...SBLI, NA, Sagicor...ok that's it so far, but Genworth and Mass are next on the list. Open to other suggestions!

We have the Skipper to thank for my Sagicor interest. Non-med GUL up to age 65 and the slick online app...I'm hoping to write one tomorrow.

In all seriousness, if I knew of a better way to market for more traditional life sales, it'd be an easy transition for me. By a "knew" I meant not networking and glad handing a bunch of douche people...I'll take my salt of the earth broke people over that crowd!!

Completely unrelated to this thread, but hell when has that stopped me, I'm hooking up with a small P&C agency to cross sell P&C (since I have the license) and they are going to give me access to their book for life sales...pretty excited about that. Also, my accountant will now give me access to his book, since..in his words...I'm a complete agent...offering Personal lines, Commercial lines and Life...it's been a good 2 weeks...haven't sold ...but a good 2 weeks none the less!

That is a nice mix. I tend to like Protective, unique term and diabetics, Prudential, chubby and cigar, Lincoln Financial, table shave and multi million dollars, Banner, competitive and table ratings off of S+
Sagicor is da bomb. Did one Saturday from a picnic table in Big Sur the client was in Texas. The Skipper seems to have them down.

I am not the douche bag schmoozing type. But networking the P and C and CPA is a lot like how I built my book.

Back