Indianapolis, Indiana Referral

Your information has been emailed to her.

----------

Tips on making the most of referrals on this site:\

Don't ask for client's history, exact location (if I knew more or wanted to know more than I posted I would have included that).

Don't ask what type of plan she is on now, if you are worth your salt you would want to do that fact finding by talking to the lead.

Sending me a name and phone number and then asking me to give her a second phone number after the fact will not end well for you. More than likely I'll send a follow up email to lead letting them know to disregard the previous information that new information about the agent indicates they don't have their crap together.

If the post indicates names and numbers then do that, don't ask about "where are you", I'm okay, chances are you're not going to find someone to refer to me anyway, just give me the name and number right off or your info does not get forwarded to lead at all.

Every dang time I refer to this forum it continues to bite me, this will probably be the last time.

I referred one of my long time clients to a smuck agent in TX, she had to call me back for the part D enrollment saying, "The plan you told me to go with is not represented by that agent and he won't enroll me". WTF!! Seriously, you can't M.gov a free client that you already wrote her a medigap. SMUCKS!! Don't referring to anyone on here.

Back