Individual Accident Insurance

I am looking for a good individual accident supplement plan.
There are lots of good ones that can only be sold at worksite to a group. Anybody have some good leads for me on any that can be sold on an individual basis?

I am looking for a good individual accident supplement plan.
There are lots of good ones that can only be sold at worksite to a group. Anybody have some good leads for me on any that can be sold on an individual basis?

Aflac! Aflac! AFLAC!!!

Shoot me a message there are others too I can help u with. Where ru?

You have lots of choices. As far as individual policies go, you've got UTA, American General, Assurant to name a few that have rockin plans. You might want to start off with letting us know what state you're in. That'll give the rest of us a clue as to let you know the carriers that are approved in your state. (Loyal American, for example is not approved in California.)

MIM :GEEK::idea:

When I focused on disability insurance, I sold Assurity's Acciflex DI product fairly consistently! Had a harder time selling traditional DI, but this product was an easy sell!

When I focused on disability insurance, I sold Assurity's Acciflex DI product fairly consistently! Had a harder time selling traditional DI, but this product was an easy sell!

Did you ever try selling Mutual of Omahas Accident Only DI. No need for the client to have a 90 elimination period they can go as low as zero,7, 14 etc.

What made you stop focusing on selling the acciflex? I write assurity too. Love it.

What made you stop focusing on selling the acciflex? I write assurity too. Love it.

Could you explain the appeal of acciflex over Mutual of Omahas accident only di? When I run the numbers for a 90 elimination period moo comes out ahead with more flexibility on Elimination periods and benefit periods and benefit amount.

Could you explain the appeal of acciflex over Mutual of Omahas accident only di? When I run the numbers for a 90 elimination period moo comes out ahead with more flexibility on Elimination periods and benefit periods and benefit amount.

I just started selling that. My focus before health insurance ended, I sold health to get in the door and sold life, CI and DI. That why I was asking. Now that health insurance is basically done until November I've had time to start looking around.

That why I was asking. MoO. I believe once upon a time I was contracted with them.... But at the time back theny focus was Assurant with cross selling other products. I will look again at their product. I prefer the straight DI Insurance over acciflex. Does that have a ROP? The Acciflex is very affordable even with a return of premium. Also, I've heard good things about moo, but never had experienced claims paying....I've had half a dozen clients receive fast paying claims through Assurity. I really like the way they operate and work with agents and claims.

----------

I just started selling that. My focus before health insurance ended, I sold health to get in the door and sold life, CI and DI. That why I was asking. Now that health insurance is basically done until November I've had time to start looking around.

That why I was asking. MoO. I believe once upon a time I was contracted with them.... But at the time back theny focus was Assurant with cross selling other products. I will look again at their product. I prefer the straight DI Insurance over acciflex. Does that have a ROP? The Acciflex is very affordable even with a return of premium. Also, I've heard good things about moo, but never had experienced claims paying....I've had half a dozen clients receive fast paying claims through Assurity. I really like the way they operate and work with agents and claims.

Posting from phone. Please pardon typos

I am in Illinois. I'm looking for an accident plan with benefits as rich as what is sold in worksite marketing. Most of them are just glorified AD&D

Take a look at United National out of the Chicago area. They've got a policy that's not an AD&D policy. It pays for hospital stays, surgery, etc.

Back