Individual Gap Plan With No Pre-Ex?

Sorry had not been active on the site.
If a company offered an individual plan with no pre-ex it would have sky high premiums because many people would wait until they need it, buy it, pay a month, have the medical services done and then drop it. Then when they needed it again, they would repeat the process,,, Insurance companies that want to stay in business are not in the business of buying claims. .
We are all listening.. Let us know how you can help!
I have a Hospital Indemnity policy through 5 Star Life which offers benefits without a 12 month waiting period. The prices start at anywhere from 130-180 per month and can go up based on benefits..

I have a Hospital Indemnity policy through 5 Star Life which offers benefits without a 12 month waiting period. The prices start at anywhere from 130-180 per month and can go up based on benefits..
Is that not a group /Payroll Deduction product? // No waiting period for pre-existing conditions/

What are the benefits?

Latest posts

Back