Individual Health Carriers Losing Massive $$$

insurance404

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I have a big enough book of individual health in Washington State I get invited to events with top executives.

That being said, the carries in WA are losing massively more money than they are willing to admit...they keep their mouths shut since they make 10X on Group Policies!

It was surprising to hear a top executive mention in a round about way that they are considering eliminating commissions...screwing us over, his words "you need to diversify in areas other than individual health quickly in the next 12 months"...interpret that statement as you want.

He had a few drinks in him so was a bit more candid than normal.

What are you doing to "Diversify"? Send me a PM and will share some of my plans as well (might as well share ideas together).

It was surprising to hear a top executive mention in a round about way that they are considering eliminating commissions...screwing us over, his words "you need to diversify in areas other than individual health quickly in the next 12 months"...interpret that statement as you want.

You're so sheltered in WA.
We got the same speech months ago.
And it came true last month, and hits the 0% mark on March 2nd in lots of states.

You have a data base of clients that have many needs
If interested we can talk about what I am doing and what I feel direction is to survive

I have a big enough book of individual health in Washington State I get invited to events with top executives.

That being said, the carries in WA are losing massively more money than they are willing to admit...they keep their mouths shut since they make 10X on Group Policies!

He had a few drinks in him so was a bit more candid than normal.

What are you doing to "Diversify"? Send me a PM and will share some of my plans as well (might as well share ideas together).

Ray Charles could've seen this coming, no drinks, no meetings, no executives needed!

Back