Individual Health Insurance Carriers in Texas

Hello :) I'm new to the forum and looking to expand my plan offerings in Texas since half of the carriers I've worked with have decided to pull out of the Market. Any suggestions? I'm Leary of certain companies like US Health Advisors. Looking into Southwest Service Life, and Altrua keeps calling me.. Suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Earlier today I was on an Altrua webinar.
The presenter wouldn't talk about commissions. But you have to produce $3000 a month in premium and you're responsible for maintaining at least a 75% loss ratio from your customers or you are terminated for cause.

I can understand the production requirement, but there's no way I'm going to be held responsible for how much my customer submits in claims.

You are responsible for the claims ratio?????

CSM plans make me giggle.... Or throw up. One of those......

It will work out because 24% of Christians don't pray for good health. :goofy:

Don't forget the ability to deny claims for living outside the faith.

Actually, the claims ratio could work. Since they can deny every claim, if they look hard enough in the Bible.

Better not have one of these plans and play football. Leviticus 11:8

(And if anyone is offended, please feel free to PM me.)

The member guidelines has a very long list of things not covered such as:

6. Lifestyles or activities engaged in after the application date that is in conflict with the Statement of Standards (on the membership application).
15. Maternity resulting from adultery or fornication by the member.
43. Sexually transmitted diseases.

Earlier today I was on an Altrua webinar.
The presenter wouldn't talk about commissions. But you have to produce $3000 a month in premium and you're responsible for maintaining at least a 75% loss ratio from your customers or you are terminated for cause.

I can understand the production requirement, but there's no way I'm going to be held responsible for how much my customer submits in claims.

The only termination for 'cause' that relates to these crooks is 'cause you have to be out of your mind to offer this product to your clients

Back