Individual health internet leads

sunmed

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hello everyone!

I've tried every internet lead company out there. I'm now considering using Quotematch or Mostchoice. Any feed back from anyone who has done business with these services would be greatly appreciated. Any recomendations would also be appreciated!

~Rick

I've tried every internet lead company out there.

So I assume that they all sucked which is why you are looking for another right?

What makes you think these two will be any different from what you have used in the past? I've tried a lot too back in the day, bottom line is "they're all pretty much the same". Just some will have a better credit policy, that's about it.

Good luck though, let me know if you can prove me wrong!!

Chumps,

Are you saying that Mostchoice is working the lead that they sold to the agent?? If so, that's unethical and I would certrainly not use them. Please advise. Thanks for your time.

~Rick

Most are the same except for price & refund policy. You can pay as little as $4 or so if you want old, over-worked leads or you can pay $18 or so for "exclusive" leads that are not any better than shared leads.

The key (for me at least) is to find a company with leads in the $8 - $9 range with good filters (health & age) and a workable credit policy.

Since you have "tried everyone else" what is it you did not like about the other lead sources? Are you getting at least a $5:$1 return on your investment?

If not the problem may be the way you work the leads.

Chumps,

Are you saying that Mostchoice is working the lead that they sold to the agent?? If so, that's unethical and I would certrainly not use them. Please advise. Thanks for your time.

~Rick

I remember when I last used them, more than one person said they were getting emails from MostChoice MONTHS after they entered their information on the site. It was an email with a link to EHEALTH. I had a copy forwarded to me and if I still have it, I'll post it.

I am still looking for that email they sent. I did find a copy of their introductory email...with a direct link to EHEALTH.

Thank you for the Health Insurance quote request you submitted at MostChoice.com. Your first set of quotes can be given to you by "clicking here" We are also having a local agent, who specializes in high-quality insurance, get in touch with you within 48 hours to provide you with quotes. A local agent can provide you with a high level of service as well as save you money. We also offer the following other insurance services to help you save money and get the protection you need.

I used MostChoice a few years ago. After receiving about 20 leads which were not interested in coverage I tried to cancel my order. They refused.

Absolutely arrogant SOB's, including their owner.

I wouldn't work with them for free.

Rick

I
Absolutely arrogant SOB's, including their owner.
I wouldn't work with them for free.
Rick

Arrogant is the right word. They wanted $750 up front to sign on with them. (Maybe they thought that I just fell off a Christmas tree)

This was about a year ago.

Back