Individual Life Insurance is officially dead.

Mr_Ed

Guru
1000 Post Club
NJ
Voya to exit individual life insurance business

If Voya was selling long-term care insurance, the Wall Street Journal (or Forbes) headline would read: "Long-term care insurance is officially dead." With this announcement from Voya is Leslie Scism going to write an article entitled: "Individual Life Insurance is Dead!"

doubtful.

If Voya was selling long-term care insurance, the Wall Street Journal (or Forbes) headline would read: "Long-term care insurance is officially dead." With this announcement from Voya is Leslie Scism going to write an article entitled: "Individual Life Insurance is Dead!"

doubtful.

Voya hasn't been a life insurance player in years. Voya is dead. Life insurance though is booming. Especially life insurance policies with LTC benefits. You, know...hybrid LTC policies. Booming. Booming. Booming.

Voya hasn't been a life insurance player in years. Voya is dead. Life insurance though is booming. Especially life insurance policies with LTC benefits. You, know...hybrid LTC policies. Booming. Booming. Booming.

Voya? I think my daughter eats that. It is yogurt, Right? I like the peach myself. ;)

Who are your top three hybrid companies and why? Thanks.

Voya? I think my daughter eats that. It is yogurt, Right? I like the peach myself. ;)

Who are your top three hybrid companies and why? Thanks.

OneAmerica and Securian are certainly the two best. Lincoln would be the 3rd best policy, in my opinion. You can see more of my thoughts as to the best long term care insurance policies currently available today at the link below.

Best Long Term Care Insurance Policies 2018 - LTC Partner

Life Insurance books of business are profitable. Even the old ones. It's nothing like the situation LTCI faces.

If they are profitable, why are they "getting out of the life insurance business"?

Latest posts

Back