Infinite Web Conferencing

John, a little off topic, but I'm really more concerned about this Gary Prado, whom you have touted, and your association endorses.

In another thread (you may have not seen) he posts about his dishonest and unethical approaches and practices - brags about 'em!

Have you seen it?

Actually no I haven't - which thread? We highly recommend his CRM auto-dialer - the agent downloads it and makes their own telemarketing calls. I've used it personally for 5 months.

I give a bit more detail here - phenomenal for making cold-calls.

Marketing Campaign Solutions CRM

What deal are you talking about?

Yes, I signed up and am using it. Much much better than Iboom or Gotomeeting. It does everything those applications do but there's no download for the participants.

If you want a demo let me know - has nothing to do with my association - just a cool tool.

Yes, I signed up and am using it. Much much better than Iboom or Gotomeeting. It does everything those applications do but there's no download for the participants.

If you want a demo let me know - has nothing to do with my association - just a cool tool.

How is it better than Zoho? Inquiring forum members want to know.

Zoho's just web conferencing - not a webinar. You can't upload docs, files, powerpoints, etc...

Users also have to download either Java or ActiveX which some people have issues with. There's nothing to download here - participants click and they're in instantly.

When I run webinars with members downloading Java ActiveX isn't really too much of an issue, but it's an issue for some clients.

For me, I've tried just taking prospects to my Norvax site and trying to walk them trough it - it's a pain. I'd rather have them watch as I put the plans side-by-side for them.

John,

So for a one on one preso, from their home page, which product to I choose?

Web Meetings Webcasting Everyday meetings Large web seminars Large broadcasts Desktop sharing Email invitations Audio streaming PowerPoint Advance registration Video streaming Text messaging Live phone channel Live & pre-recorded Polling & more Live Q&A

Back