Info on Assurance or Select quote platform

Roses39

Hi,
I am looking for insight on working with Assurance or Select quote telesales where the calls come to you. There are no lead costs and prospects call you based on tv commmercials and then are transferred to the agent. What an average income would be? I know it’s a numbers game, but wondering if it would be worth my time. I saw something where average is 30-40 calls per week and made around $2,000-$4,000 a week. Is this accurate?

Thank you

I just want to clarify that Assurance leads aren't TV call-ins. Far from it.

Hey Jeff...you are spot on...agree far from it - they claim they spend $10MM per month on marketing...and also claim that they source their leads from every which way they can...

From TV? They claim they do get calls from TV commercials but it probably makes up a very small % of their overall ad spend - especially within the time frame of AEP thru the end of year.

All they can really claim is that for the +/- 220% of the month 1 premium they are paying you - you'll get incoming transfers. With an avg prem of $75 = $165.00/deal net pay...with no residuals.

Here's their payout schedule based on weekly work: 0-14 submissions = 220%; 15-19 submissions = 275% and so on. 19 submissions/week...wow??? If just 10 of them get issued - that's almost rock star status for an independent agent...who'd be making about $5K week NET income after marketing on average...

They say agents take 20-30 calls/day (not 30/week Roses). You and I both know either that's bull$hit or their day is 15 hours or those calls are so bad - most are lasting just minutes each...

For an independent agent that buys their own marketing - we can both confidently say that they will avg a minimum of about $500/deal net after marketing costs on the same $75 monthly prem.

I believe that you guys have a program for free leads provided - I think you pay MUCH MORE than 220% of the month 1 premium that Assurance pays - don't you? Digital would be a much better place to do the free lead program for someone starting out with strong work ethic but just not sure about making the $3,000 investment in their own marketing spend...

Back