Infofree Cell Phone Numbers?

jacobtn

Guru
1000 Post Club
does anyone know where I can obtain a list of cell phone numbers for tele marketing purposes thank you... infofree.com keeps saying they are rolling them out but I haven't seen anything yet.

On my data their mixed in it. I do have a new system in development that will likely be able to flag which ones are and aren't cell phones. Because of number portability it's difficult to tell for sure if it's still a cell phone, but most folks don't port their cell phone to a landline, so I imagine that while the carriers may change, the numbers themselves would still be cell phones.

Just curious, why do you want a list of cell phone numbers?
Are you trying to avoid calling them? Or do you think you will have better success with them?

Dan

Just curious, why do you want a list of cell phone numbers?
Are you trying to avoid calling them? Or do you think you will have better success with them?

Dan
the number of people with phone numbers are starting to get smaller as more people to are going to cell phone lines only. also, since the government is now in the business of giving away cell phones many low income households only have these.

josh we are experiencing a certain percentage of people who have ported their over their landlines, but that is just a coincidence I'm looking to target those numbers which have always been cell numbers and would not show up on a list.

the number of people with phone numbers are starting to get smaller as more people to are going to cell phone lines only. also, since the government is now in the business of giving away cell phones many low income households only have these.

josh we are experiencing a certain percentage of people who have ported their over their landlines, but that is just a coincidence I'm looking to target those numbers which have always been cell numbers and would not show up on a list.

That's definitely something I can help you with.

You might want to look into the Telemarketing Changes that are coming on Oct 16, 2013. Google "October 16 Telemarketing Changes"

You don't read very well, do you?

FCC Requirement for Written Consent for Telemarketing

The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has announced October 16, 2013, as the effective date for its new rules requiring companies to obtain prior express written consent from consumers before calling them with prerecorded telemarketing “robocalls” or before using an autodialer to call their wireless numbers with telemarketing messages.

Just be a human being on the other end of the phone, instead of a pre-recorded message.

Back