Infofree Discount Code

Ok folks need your help.... I'm thinking about using Infofree.com for a lead source but as a new rep in the the insurance business my business budget is kind of limited. Anyone here know of any discount codes I can get to apply for signing up with Infofree.

Ok folks need your help.... I'm thinking about using Infofree.com for a lead source but as a new rep in the the insurance business my business budget is kind of limited. Anyone here know of any discount codes I can get to apply for signing up with Infofree.

I'll have to to look into it. I have membership, I'll see if if I have a referral code or something like that

You do know it's cold lists not leads?

I'll have to to look into it. I have membership, I'll see if if I have a referral code or something like that

If you can look into that I would really appreciate it. I was considering them or sales data pro, atleast their $50. their only drawback is that you don't get a CRM.

----------

You do know it's cold lists not leads?

Yes but I figure something's better that nothing.... its just that cost that's getting me. on top of that I has access to millions of potential prospects. I'm licensed here in TX & Arkansas..

Yes but I figure something's better that nothing.... its just that cost that's getting me. on top of that I has access to millions of potential prospects. I'm licensed here in TX & Arkansas..

Not sure what a "potential prospect" means. If you mean people that can fog a mirror then I do agree.

I know where you can get the best quality lists at a low cost. You need not spend $50/mo when you might only need 1,000 at a time.

Rick

Not sure what a "potential prospect" means. If you mean people that can fog a mirror then I do agree.

I know where you can get the best quality lists at a low cost. You need not spend $50/mo when you might only need 1,000 at a time.

Rick

ok rick you have my attention......... where can I get this list

Curious if you followed up with Green Sky and if so, how the leads were.

Back