InfoFree..... Scam??

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Have had InfoFree for several years.. was grandfathered in at the $24.95 rate. Tried to log in a few minutes ago and received this message:

"Hey Dude...Your Account is inactive because of non-payment. But you can be up & running in 10 seconds..."

Their solution to get me back up and running? A contract requiring me to pay $89.95 per month plus a one time set up fee of $99.95.

My account is paid by bank draft but they did not draft the $24.95 for the May payment. They also have never sent any notice about the payment not being paid, late, etc. Haven't been able to get them on the phone. I feel they intentionally missed the draft in order to get rid of my grandfathered rate and force me to the higher payment (ain't going to happen).

Has anyone else with the $24.95 rate had a problem with them?

They've raised their rates quite a bit. It's been really good for the list business of a certain list company with a similar offering :)

A lot of folks have been getting kicked off their old plans with the exact reason you're describing; the payment didn't draft for whatever reason and then they aren't allowed back in their old plan. This has been going on for at least a year, maybe closer to two.

They've raised their rates quite a bit. It's been really good for the list business of a certain list company with a similar offering :)

A lot of folks have been getting kicked off their old plans with the exact reason you're describing; the payment didn't draft for whatever reason and then they aren't allowed back in their old plan. This has been going on for at least a year, maybe closer to two.

The only reason my payment would not have drafted is they didn't submit the draft. And, yeah I know there is a "similar" list provider but I never signed up since it was twice what I was paying. :)

The only reason my payment would not have drafted is they didn't submit the draft. And, yeah I know there is a "similar" list provider but I never signed up since it was twice what I was paying. :)

Now the "similar" list provider would be about 1/2 as much, not twice as much.:yes:

I finally got them on the phone and after talking with them about it, they put me back on the grandfathered rate.. They claimed the May payment had a hold put on it by the CC company. The only problem with that it was coming out of my business checking account... Perhaps I set it up using the debit card? Don't think so but guess it is possible..

Even at their new rates, it's still a steal for what you get. However, there is a company out of California with by far the highest quality data (for DM). LRG is their name, I believe out of Huntington Beach.

Even at their new rates, it's still a steal for what you get. However, there is a company out of California with by far the highest quality data (for DM). LRG is their name, I believe out of Huntington Beach.

I still resell for them, it's natimark data.

Back