Information on Allweb Leads...unbelievable

westcoast

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Unfortunately their leads are good, but omg they take customer service to a new low. I don't have misconceptions about how good a shared lead or live transfer should be but the lack of respect for any customer issue / payment dispute is horrible. I had leads paused , I was busy and could not
Accept transfers , well they kept coming. All day I'm calling and emailing and they never answer never call back and only gone be automated bs reply emails . Meanwhile they charge my card and I can't do anything but shut my card down. Worst customer service I've ever experienced .

Unfortunately their leads are good, but omg they take customer service to a new low. I don't have misconceptions about how good a shared lead or live transfer should be but the lack of respect for any customer issue / payment dispute is horrible. I had leads paused , I was busy and could not Accept transfers , well they kept coming. All day I'm calling and emailing and they never answer never call back and only gone be automated bs reply emails . Meanwhile they charge my card and I can't do anything but shut my card down. Worst customer service I've ever experienced .

This seems to be the trend with a lot of Internet lead companies ...

I thought AWL had bought all the lead companies....or so it seems...

I remember when AWL (wasn't it Exclusive Web Leads to start?) was just a few coders from Texas...They have done well for sure.

Unfortunately their leads are good, but omg they take customer service to a new low. I don't have misconceptions about how good a shared lead or live transfer should be but the lack of respect for any customer issue / payment dispute is horrible. I had leads paused , I was busy and could not Accept transfers , well they kept coming. All day I'm calling and emailing and they never answer never call back and only gone be automated bs reply emails . Meanwhile they charge my card and I can't do anything but shut my card down. Worst customer service I've ever experienced .

They were good about 5 years ago. Then all the large carriers w/ call centers started buying and the industry went to hell. That is when I started calling on mortgage brokers and realtors.

They were good about 5 years ago. Then all the large carriers w/ call centers started buying and the industry went to hell. That is when I started calling on mortgage brokers and realtors.

So, how is the mortgage brokers and realtors working out for you in this market?

I thought AWL had bought all the lead companies....or so it seems...

I remember when AWL (wasn't it Exclusive Web Leads to start?) was just a few coders from Texas...They have done well for sure.
Yes they are here in Austin where I am, or they were. They used to always put in ads to hire folks in craigslist here.

I'm having the same horrible lead problem here in MO as well. Insuranceleads.com, hometownquotes, Quotewizard, they are all crap now unfortunately.

I'm having the same horrible lead problem here in MO as well. Insuranceleads.com, hometownquotes, Quotewizard, they are all crap now unfortunately.

What is so crappy about the leads?

----------

I'm kind of curious about the mortgage brokers and realtors, are you having good luck with those as well? I know a lot of people in the business. Can you tell me more about the calls?
Thanks

Back