Information

Self

Been doing final expense for around seven years and I’m looking for a free direct transfer gig. been talking with the company called United final expense services. Anybody heard of them know anything good about them .The guys name that runs it is Doug.Massi he has several YouTube videos

He was my upline years ago. He was in FL then. At one time he was the top agent for SNL. He went into agency building and I assume is still doing that. He was a regular on the forum but I haven't seen any post in a while. He went by AgentGuy5.

Last edited:
Here’s what free or greatly reduced cost means in fe or most any insurance . You’ll basically have the OPPORTUNITY to make good money like a 9-6 job with zero benefits . You’re giving up your ability to be a business owner . The reason the leads are “free” is what you’re giving up to make your upline rich. No different than fe clients are attracted to free so are many agents . They don’t want the financial risk of buying there own leads .If you want to have the ability to make decent money in a JOB nothing wrong with it . But you’ll always be a hamster in a wheel. You stop producing your free leads are gone. The idea of insurance is to build a business and be able to relax at the time of your choosing .For most high producers that entails recruiting at some pt . For others it building a big book and getting good renewals and having a lot of referrals.

Do what is right for you.

To me it sounds like a slow exit out of the business. Is it a captive situation? Do you have to cancel your other contracts?
Sounds like a 1099 call center gig. That would be a tough grind.

Here’s what free or greatly reduced cost means in fe or most any insurance . You’ll basically have the OPPORTUNITY to make good money like a 9-6 job with zero benefits . You’re giving up your ability to be a business owner . The reason the leads are “free” is what you’re giving up to make your upline rich. No different than fe clients are attracted to free so are many agents . They don’t want the financial risk of buying there own leads .If you want to have the ability to make decent money in a JOB nothing wrong with it . But you’ll always be a hamster in a wheel. You stop producing your free leads are gone. The idea of insurance is to build a business and be able to relax at the time of your choosing .For most high producers that entails recruiting at some pt . For others it building a big book and getting good renewals and having a lot of referrals.
Well yeah, that’s what It is. It’s being the water boy after others have drilled the well and ran the water lines. And you will be paid as such.

And I’m sure that’s just fine with some, (many?).

But the OP said they have been doing this 7 years.

That’s quite different than just getting in.

Latest posts

Back