ING and MP

James

Guru
1000 Post Club
Wow ING is getting into the MP market with somthing called "Home Guard" and they have someone offering 3-4 appointments a day, I guess I'll have to call the 1-800 number to find out what kind of rip this is! No website given on the postcard I got today, wonder why?

Isn't Home Guard a name already in use? Seems like Americo or someone else was using that.

Wasn't too long ago that Chase got into, and then out of the MP market.

That's just what the NAA folks need. Another chump carrier to peddle a crappy product.

I'm thinking that ING owns the Reliastar group? So I'm assuming its going thru them. Plus when I called the number I got a group calling themselves the "Holland Group", not sure it was a voicemail it is Saturday. Yet on the Postcard they refer to the Epic Marketing Group.

I think Epic is an MP lead generation firm out of CA. Seems like I have seen their ads in the trades from time to time.

Of course ING has purchased so many companies in the last few years. Not sure how many of them still fly their own banner. They went on a buying spree a few years ago. Bought Life of GA, Life of the Southwest (or something like that) and (think I am right) Fidelity Security, Security Life of Denver.

They went on a buying spree a few years ago. Bought Life of GA, Life of the Southwest (or something like that) and (think I am right) Fidelity Security, Security Life of Denver.

They bought all of those companies with the exception of Life of the Southwest. I know this because I have a contract with them. Just a correction.

Back