Inherited Book of Business Many High Net clients - Need Help NC

Okay, so here's the deal: I recently inherited a large book of business and seeing if anyone in NC is willing to help put in the work on some of these. I don't know if there's anything I can do with the 48 disability policies O have as most are getting up there in age (50-73 avg range). I have about 500 small whole life policies with some cash value (5k-15k face amounts) about 3k-6k cash value if no loans on them, many do. 250 or so universal life's with plenty cash value some ranging from 30k-65k, Fixed annuities, FIA's and IUL's (not changing). Oh most importantly 83 or so term policies between $100k-$5MM many getting to the expiring term period. 75% of my book is SC 25% or so (225+ of WL,UL, DI, Term). If you live in North Carolina, have plenty of experience and interested in earning commission off some slam dunk cases with lots of rollovers and term conversions Message me and we can try to come to a mutual agreement as far as comp goes. I've been slammed 50hrs a week helping agents place cases and not getting enough time for my own personal production.

Life & Annuity Disability
Total Book Value:
$11,881,968.88
Active Accounts:

Latest posts

Back