Innovation Health/Aetna in VA Will Not Have IP in 2018

dorado

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Virginia
I received communications that Innovation Health/ Aetna(in VA) will not offer individual plans on or off exchange in 2018 due to the "financial risk and an uncertain outlook in the individual marketplace".
:no:

I'm loving it. Currently, Knoxville has no carrier. Apparently, the individual market will have to completely crash before Congress will act. I note that there was no attempt to get the Dems on board with the current proposal that will die in the Senate.

Trump is like the kid on the forum that buys a truck and the 1st thing he does is a lift and big tires while leaving the engine stock. It's called "all show and no go".

I'm loving it. Currently, Knoxville has no carrier. Apparently, the individual market will have to completely crash before Congress will act. I note that there was no attempt to get the Dems on board with the current proposal that will die in the Senate.

Trump is like the kid on the forum that buys a truck and the 1st thing he does is a lift and big tires while leaving the engine stock. It's called "all show and no go".

It's called.....you need to pay attention and not assume. ;)

I received communications that Innovation Health/ Aetna(in VA) will not offer individual plans on or off exchange in 2018 due to the "financial risk and an uncertain outlook in the individual marketplace".
:no:

How are you doing with the $20 bonus for a total monthly commission of $35 for ACA tax credit Silver plans with cost sharing?

Commissions dept rep told me today "those are sent in to us by the area sales rep". That's news. The service rep told me the corporation has 2 employees working on the project. There will be a few delays.

How are you doing with the $20 bonus for a total monthly commission of $35 for ACA tax credit Silver plans with cost sharing?

Commissions dept rep told me today "those are sent in to us by the area sales rep". That's news. The service rep told me the corporation has 2 employees working on the project. There will be a few delays.[/QUOTE
There are a number of cases I have not been paid yet, working on that.

Back