Insanely Cheap Post Card Printing (through End of November)

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Rick, who is an awesome guy, suggested I checkout psprint.com for getting some post cards printed and they have a sale. I just got mine in the mail and even with one day service I think it was less than $60 full color both sides. I was very impressed with their service and would happily do business with them again.

I got a quote from a local company because I thought their 70% off deal might have just been a marketing ploy (maybe they're always running the sale?) but it appears it really is just a bargain because the folks in town wanted to do it on thinner paper for $150+.

Rick, who is an awesome guy, suggested I checkout psprint.com for getting some post cards printed and they have a sale. I just got mine in the mail and even with one day service I think it was less than $60 full color both sides. I was very impressed with their service and would happily do business with them again.

I got a quote from a local company because I thought their 70% off deal might have just been a marketing ploy (maybe they're always running the sale?) but it appears it really is just a bargain because the folks in town wanted to do it on thinner paper for $150+.

How many for the $60.?

What kind of post cards did you get and for what market? Are they stock or something you have special?

How many for the $60.?

1,000. They have a price quote calculator right on the front page that let's you pick and choose what you want.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What kind of post cards did you get and for what market? Are they stock or something you have special?

4X6 on 14pt glossy. I had to make my own piece (paid a girl $50 to make it look purty).

Last edited:
Any decent models to follow while making a postcard?
For FE. I am just starting and I have about 20 print outs I am trying to go through on what will be the best infor to put on them. I have been reading here but everyone has a different oppinion on whats good. :)
P.S. thanks for the tip.
And also I just took the first page of leads I got from you and sold two 10k each FE right off the bat! I know it was luck but just thought you should know.

It looks like psprint.com only offer 1 sided Glossy UV Coating.

gotprint.com and clubflyers.com offer a better deal and both sides are Glossy UV Coating.

I got 5,000 postcards for $146 with shipping. promo code "welcome" with clubflyers.com Both sides Glossy UV coating. wanted $207.92 for their card.

And also I just took the first page of leads I got from you and sold two 10k each FE right off the bat! I know it was luck but just thought you should know.

Thanks for the feedback! I'm sure the list helped, but it wasn't just luck. You did your job correctly and know you have the commissions to prove it!

As far as the FE mailer tips go, there are some old standby folks have used, if you're going to be mailing FE I'd suggest you get in touch jenmarco.com and get their advice on what's working now. They'll also let you know if anyone is mailing with them in your area so you're not taking a suckers bet and mailing behind someone else.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
It looks like psprint.com only offer 1 sided Glossy UV Coating.

I think I got mine without the coating and they look great to me. I'm not sure how much the UV coating matters.

I got 5,000 postcards for $146 with shipping. promo code "welcome" with clubflyers.com Both sides Glossy UV coating. wanted $207.92 for their card.

That's awesome. How was the quality?

Last edited:
How do you mail out 1000 at a time?
Seems like you would qualify for bulk rate vs 1st class.
Do you have a mail house you send it to along with your list? Or do you mail out like 250 at a time/wk?

Very Well. Send me your mailing info and I will mail you a couple of cards they made for me.

How do you mail out 1000 at a time?
Seems like you would qualify for bulk rate vs 1st class.
Do you have a mail house you send it to along with your list? Or do you mail out like 250 at a time/wk?

I usually order about 5,000 or 10,000 cards at a time. I upload the artwork to clubflyers.com. Use promo welcome to save 10%

I just paid $146 for 5,000 postcards that will get here Friday.

I do mail out as I can afford them. I at least mail 1,000 at a time.

I do sometimes use a mail house for $340 per 1,000.

But I like doing my own work. I pick the list and know when it goes out. Besides answering phones, my mothers job is to handle our mailers. We mail out a ton of stuff to our agents and recruiting agents. She also labels and stamps my postcards.

I guess I need to study more about bulk mailing and presort adn stuff.

Back