Insanely Cheap Post Card Printing (through End of November)

Anyone used mailsouth? They will mail 15000 "shared mailers" for about .05 a piece. They will help with the design too. This comes out weekly in a pack of other "coupons" such as pizza places, oil change places, handyman services etc.

What's y'alls opinion on this?

Anyone used mailsouth? They will mail 15000 "shared mailers" for about .05 a piece. They will help with the design too. This comes out weekly in a pack of other "coupons" such as pizza places, oil change places, handyman services etc.

What's y'alls opinion on this?

We saw a big scam on ride a long leads this year. Make sure you get a copy of your ad and proof.

Do any of these companies provide mailing services?

I use vistaprint because I can upload my design and my mailing list and not have to mail individual postcards. I save a ton on labor.

Do any of these companies provide mailing services?

I use vistaprint because I can upload my design and my mailing list and not have to mail individual postcards. I save a ton on labor.

Most of all of them do these days.

I think the hard part is making or designing a good postcard.

I think the hard part is making or designing a good postcard.

Especially if you are new like me. I am workign with a well established agent but he has never done any of this marketing. I am trying to get it rolling and every step I make forward might as well be a mountain infront of me. I would be easy just to throw something out but I really want to understand the mechanics behind these mailers.

When I get some examples rolling I'll post them up for others to see.

Thanks Mark.

This is a timely thread. I just got $2,500 in co-op dollars to spend by the end of the year and planned to do a postcard mailing.

Especially if you are new like me. I am workign with a well established agent but he has never done any of this marketing. I am trying to get it rolling and every step I make forward might as well be a mountain infront of me. I would be easy just to throw something out but I really want to understand the mechanics behind these mailers.

When I get some examples rolling I'll post them up for others to see.

If you email me, I will send you some example of postcards that I've collected.

Thanks for the clubflyers tip. Unfortunately, I don't have adobe or photoshop. How do you create your postcards? Do you have any P&C samples in your stash of examples?

Thanks for the clubflyers tip. Unfortunately, I don't have adobe or photoshop. How do you create your postcards? Do you have any P&C samples in your stash of examples?

There are some printing companies that have templates. Some will even design them for you.

Most of mine come from Adobe Photoshop Element. But they take me a very long time to make on my own. Took me a while to figure out the 360dpi and how not to get it too close to the edge.

[email protected] Designed my last one for me in about 1 day. I'm attaching what she made for me to promote one of my websites.

You can also use companies like postcardmania that has postcards already made.

Attachments

• rosenthalfiles postcard.jpg
    rosenthalfiles postcard.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • Rosenthal_Postcard2_side2copy.jpg
    Rosenthal_Postcard2_side2copy.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 87
Rick, who is an awesome guy, suggested I checkout psprint.com for getting some post cards printed and they have a sale. I just got mine in the mail and even with one day service I think it was less than $60 full color both sides. I was very impressed with their service and would happily do business with them again.

I got a quote from a local company because I thought their 70% off deal might have just been a marketing ploy (maybe they're always running the sale?) but it appears it really is just a bargain because the folks in town wanted to do it on thinner paper for $150+.
Does that price include mailing services?

Back