Insanely Cheap Post Card Printing (through End of November)

As far as the FE mailer tips go, there are some old standby folks have used, if you're going to be mailing FE I'd suggest you get in touch jenmarco.com and get their advice on what's working now. They'll also let you know if anyone is mailing with them in your area so you're not taking a suckers bet and mailing behind someone else.

Just ordered a 2000 piece FE mail drop from jenmarco.com based on your recommendation. If I don't get a 4% response, I will blame it on you! :)

$750 + $20 credit card fee = $770 for 2000

Bottomline is it all depends on what kind of results you get.

I know of companies that charge less and more than that, but it all boils down to what kind of results you get.

I have a company that is $680 per 2,000 mailed. But that is about 1/2% of 1% return on avg.

Just wanted to say thanks for all the info you guys are typing up!
I have used flyer, mailers, door hangers this past month I cant wait to see what type of return I get from each. COuld be zero but the ideas are worth it.

What are you guys using as far as postage? I just set up my BRM but the out going postage is killer.

Just wanted to give an update on my first mailing with jenmarco.com (jenmarcoleads.com). 2000 pieces mailed - 60 (!) returns to date. For those not good at math, this is a 3% return. Very impressed with their lead distribution website.

The cost for 2,000 pieces mailed was $770.

I used this piece: KH_FE_SP_JM3

I know I can't count on that type of return every time, but they're off to a good start!

Now $790 per 2000 pieces - still not bad. 1.75% return from my last mailing. I'm very happy with them.

Leads 2 Success is pulling less than half of that for me right now.

Back