Insanely Cheap Post Card Printing (through End of November)

Now $790 per 2000 pieces - still not bad. 1.75% return from my last mailing. I'm very happy with them.

Leads 2 Success is pulling less than half of that for me right now.

That's great. Were they mailing the same piece?

Pretty close.

Leads 2 Success mails the actual reply card to me, which is kind of cool. My closing ratio with that lead has been higher than with jenmarco, but I think it's more of a coincidence than anything.

I acutally like both of them very much for different reasons.

Has anyone worked with Postcard mania. If so, what kind of response.

While it's been about 5 years, I had a bad experience with them.

Their response and assistance disappeared once I paid for two mailings. I was designing my own mailing and it took them forever to get things going. (Although they were more than happy to accept my payment).

There were two mailings and instead of using the correct list for mailing B, they used the list for mailing A.

Fortunately, they did refund my money for the errors but I was "even" before I started to work with them. My goal was to write business and this did not happen.

Others may have had a good experience but I found them to be about as incompetent as it comes.

Rick

Mark. I was going to use Equitable direct mail to get started. But looks like it may fair out to have my own designed and bulk mail out. Hum. Any recommendations?

IF you make your own, use clubflyers.com and upload your artwork to them. They are really cheap to make the cards.

This shows you not to be so skeptical on deals being offered by printing companies. When you find a reliable company that knows what it is doing, there is also a better chance that the prices you pay will be well worth it, cheap even, and this is definitely a win-win situation. Whether you are printing postcards, posters, or business cards, commercial printers like psprint and printplace.com has your back.

On your postcards ...

What is your call to action?

a) Direct them to a website?
b) Have them call a phone number?
c) Send back a reply card?

Back