Insmark - anyone using this software/company that can offer feedback?

T in CA

Expert
Sorry if this has been talked in other threads, but upon searching I only saw tangential references to Insmark, but nothing directly addressing Insmark as an option. I am wondering if anyone on the forum uses it, how they like it and whether they purchase directly or get through an general agency, IMO, etc...

Thanks in advance...

I've played with Insmark through various carriers. I know that Midland National, North American, and Assurity all offer it for their appointed agents. If you're selling off the illustration, I could see it being helpful because of the overlays that Insmark puts on the illustration.

It's not my favorite way to show how life insurance works, but it could be helpful for some.

Assurity's training site:
http://assuritylife.articulate-online.com/p/5845163773/story_html5.html

You can download it here:
http://www.insmarkstore.com/software/instsetup.exe

The Assurity serial number is: 12345678062

The software does feel quite clunky though. For me, one day, if and/or when I choose to get heavy into business planning, I may attend an Insmark symposium and see the different modules for that.

Thanks for the quick reply and good info. I like some of the additional modules and the output seems fairly crisp. Any other suggestions as I discern options?

Any other suggestions as I discern options?

I don't know what you mean by this.

Let's try this: what are you trying to accomplish?

Insmark, to me, would be a supplemental illustration system to back up my recommendations. However, I wouldn't rely on that exclusively to share the benefits of what life insurance is and does for people.

You've got to make the decision as simple as possible for the client. I'd check this out:

Thanks for the quick reply and good info. I like some of the additional modules and the output seems fairly crisp. Any other suggestions as I discern options?

InsMark has various options/modules/programs that you can buy at various expense levels. I'd stick to the free versions only because I haven't seen the real value of this yet. I've read the testimonials for those who are using it for higher-end business planning (such as the Executive Trifecta), but that's not my market.

That video I posted was to help get clarity for you as the agent, on how you're presenting your recommendations. Insmark won't be nearly as helpful as a quality Word or Excel template that makes the decision making process clear and simple.

Back