Insurance Agency Rankings

J.R.

Guru
1000 Post Club
Texas
I'd appreciate any input on companies, publications, etc. that track Insurance Agency Rankings (Bollingers, Brooke, etc.). thus far I have come across Business Insurance, but I'm sure there are other avenues. Thanks.

-J.R.

Consumer Reports in september issue had ratings not rankings for best companies in each state based on market feedback.

Consumer Reports in september issue had ratings not rankings for best companies in each state based on market feedback.

Are you referencing insurance companies or agencies? I know that CR has some information on insurance carriers, but I was not aware they tracked agencies.

Are you referencing insurance companies or agencies? I know that CR has some information on insurance carriers, but I was not aware they tracked agencies.

Hmmm... Let's see, I'm browsing at consumer reports now and looking at the ratings for state of Md.

According to this report, Care first of Bluecross Blueshield has the highest rating for ppo's based on:

choice of doctors
care from doctors
access to docs
Primary-care docs
billing
% with problems getting access to care
% who want to switch plans

Also, Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic and Keystone are mentioned for hmo ratings.

Hmmm... Let's see, I'm browsing at consumer reports now and looking at the ratings for state of Md.

According to this report, Care first of Bluecross Blueshield has the highest rating for ppo's based on:

choice of doctors
care from doctors
access to docs
Primary-care docs
billing

Also, Kaiser Permanente Mid-Atlantic and Keystone are mentioned for hmo ratings.

I appreciate the information, but I'm more interested in insurance agencies vs. insurance carriers.

choice of doctors
care from doctors
access to docs
Primary-care docs
billing

What does Consumer say about Florida?

Keep in mind the sample size, demographics and testing references when looking at the stats.

Will do SalPro! You recommend prospecting this week? Some agents say December is a good month for business.

Back