Insurance Agent Summit

penn2009

Has anyone ever attended the online Insurance Agent Summit? If so, was it worth it? I'm looking at attending and possibly paying the $147 to attend. I don't want to waste time on something that is not productive to my practice.

Depends on your background. Most of the presenters are basically trying to position themselves so that you will buy some of their more advanced products. If you are with a good captive, you dont need it. However, if you are 6 months into being indy, you may find some parts useful. My issue with these is that you can usually only focus one area at the time. A online seminar like this will give 18 different areas to improve and that can overwhelm you.

I recommend that any need for information be asked on this forum. There are some amazing people that offer their time and advice for free on this forum everytime someone needs help.

I "attended" last year. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't as detailed as I would've preferred. As walthamny indicated, these are all different speakers who will give you "just enough" so that you'll want to find out more about THEIR stuff that they have to sell you.

Last year, I heard from Eszylfie Taylor (of The Taylor Method), Ken Varga (a serial entrepreneur including insurance), and someone else that grew his RIA business virtually, but I can't recall his name right now.

I am registered for it again this year, but I'm not convinced that I'll spend a lot of time on it. I don't see any names that really 'stand out'.

We'll see.

Back