Insurance Answers

Are there any sites like "Just Answers" for life and health insurance agents? Any forums that consumers go to that we should be a part of?

you have found it...whats your question....

No this is not it, trust me. This site is setup for agents (which I am one) I don't have a question about insurance. I am asking if there are other places for agents to ANSWER questions and market ourselves that way.

Any forums that consumers go to that we should be a part of?

Why don't you create one sounds like a good marketing Idea Possibly

My point is that is not the PURPOSE of this site. I'm looking for a site that has that as its purpose.
every agent that has a website.....HAHAHAHA......you think clients are just randomly reading insurance info sites for fun...people really hate insurance and do specific searches for what they are looking for and the agent site or forum the lands on page one of google that is were they are going....and you have about 10 sec's to get their attention....

I'm not a newbie, I understand all of that. I am trying to think outside of the box a little bit. No need for snide/arrogant comments.
then you should know that consumers read our posts every day here.....we have been on the net since 2006 and content rules....so to answer you question again....you found it....we give you a platform to post on any topic you think a client may search ......for for free......what more do you want....

Back